Like Tree18Likes

NS Law v/s Trump v/s .... banter

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
  1. #51

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMilano
    Your reading comprehension is very poor. I said I don't care if you think he and I are the same.

    So with that said, there's no point in conversing further with someone who can't understand simple sentences.

    Enjoy waiting for the cavalry.
    You cannot even form logical posts. I feel sorry for you. Have a look in the mirror. You are the one who needs to learn English. "I don't care" means I don't care about the response, yet by the fact you responded shows you care. Hypocrite.

    And you can't even comprehend basic points. No one is waiting for cavalry here. But US retaliation will come whether it will impact HK or not.

    Chicken, you cannot form an argument so you are running away. That's right, go back and hide in the cave, DennisMilano, cough, I mean David4Maths. You have not provided a single piece of evidence to support your point. I will enjoy the fact you ran back with your tail between your leg. I would love to see the look on your face as the US target your wumao boss in HK.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 23-05-2020 at 12:01 PM.

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy
    You cannot even form logical posts. I feel sorry for you. Have a look in the mirror. You are the one who needs to learn English. "I don't care" means I don't care about the response, yet by the fact you responded shows you care. Hypocrite.

    And you can't even comprehend basic points. No one is waiting for cavalry here. But US retaliation will come whether it will impact HK or not.

    That's right, go back and hide in the cave, DennisMilano, cough, I mean David4Maths. You have not provided a single piece of evidence to support your point. I will enjoy the fact you ran back with your tail between your leg. I would love to see the look on your face as the US target your wumao boss in HK.
    Alright, listen, in the interest of trying to be a good netizen, let's de-escalate this. Your posting history suggests that we mostly have the same viewpoint on issues such as police brutality and the oppression of Lam and Beijing's regime. In fact, I believe I've "liked" a number of your posts.

    On this issue, I think it's naive to think that the US cares much. You disagree. I also don't think they will do anything at all beyond a token measure for that very reason. You disagree but I think we're ultimately on the same side.

    So I initially responded to your post in a less than civil manner which resulted in you going ballistic. That's probably on me, but again I think we're on the same side except for you being less jaded, which probably comes from youth.

    Detente?
    AsianXpat0 likes this.

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMilano
    Alright, listen, in the interest of trying to be a good netizen, let's de-escalate this. Your posting history suggests that we mostly have the same viewpoint on issues such as police brutality and the oppression of Lam and Beijing's regime. In fact, I believe I've "liked" a number of your posts.

    On this issue, I think it's naive to think that the US cares much. You disagree. I also don't think they will do anything at all beyond a token measure for that very reason. You disagree but I think we're ultimately on the same side.

    So I initially responded to your post in a less than civil manner which resulted in you going ballistic. That's probably on me, but again I think we're on the same side except for you being less jaded, which probably comes from youth.

    Detente?
    I'm not that young actually, I just studied a bit Sino-US history as well as recent political changes in Washington in how they approach China policies to make me think the US will respond in some manner, whether that will have any impact on HK is another question. But alright, detente.
    DennisMilano and AsianXpat0 like this.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy
    Seems a rather "convenient"" system glitch. How come no one else have this problem?
    That's why it would be a glitch and not a bug.

    I can see the 21st century is proving quite a struggle for you isn't it.
    In your mind you imagine someone would just deliberately type out all that code just to annoy YOU. Maybe that's why you worship TRUMP so much.

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths
    That's why it would be a glitch and not a bug.

    I can see the 21st century is proving quite a struggle for you isn't it.
    In your mind you imagine someone would just deliberately type out all that code just to annoy YOU. Maybe that's why you worship TRUMP so much.
    Worship Trump??? What? Hahaha.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 23-05-2020 at 12:36 PM.

  6. #56

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5,684

    NS banter without Trump

    (Trump thread was closed)

    (click to read entire twitter thread but this is an important point IMO)

    https://twitter.com/comparativist/st...097606144?s=21

    https://twitter.com/comparativist/st...513993216?s=21

    AsianXpat0 and jrkob like this.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6