Like Tree38Likes

Protests: May 23/24

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by stickyears
    This reads more like a propaganda piece in the Global Times than a government press release. Has the HK government press department just handed over the login details to the Liason Office for speed?
    This was spotted and commented on during a turning point in the protests (I forget what the event(s) were). One of our regular posters claimed that ISD had gone into some sort of lockdown mode... I forget the exact term used. If you consider and accept that, then this should not be "news" to all of us.

SCMP has also been calling for the administration to go into "full Trump mode" or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    This was spotted and commented on during a turning point in the protests (I forget what the event(s) were). One of our regular posters claimed that ISD had gone into some sort of lockdown mode... I forget the exact term used. If you consider and accept that, then this should not be "news" to all of us.

SCMP has also been calling for the administration to go into "full Trump mode" or something like that...
    Yeah, but I feel this sounds stronger than stuff during last year still... Not even trying to just list facts anymore.

This is what happened after one of the popos spotted bottled water down the road...

https://twitter.com/jamespomfret/sta...82741715734530

Quote Originally Posted by Mefisto
    This is what happened after one of the popos spotted bottled water down the road...

https://twitter.com/jamespomfret/sta...82741715734530
    People ambling around whilst watching a charge by the police. It really is weird.

Shower thoughts: Being loaded with all that new population repression gear has left the popo with shorter range, aka deranged.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9