Like Tree99Likes

BLM March Sunday @ Chater Garden

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chips:
    Eh? BLM is overtly black supremacist... they have people kneeling for them man... are you blind? They have the fucking police kneeling for them... it's a scam... wake up.
    But you are OK with people kneeling in church, right?
    eIIe and hullexile like this.

They have the fucking police kneeling for them... it's a scam... wake up.
    Yup... kneeling right on their necks
    MatthieuTofu and hullexile like this.

Eh? BLM is overtly black supremacist... they have people kneeling for them man... are you blind? They have the fucking police kneeling for them... it's a scam... wake up.
    Perhaps you are confusing kneeling with bowing or even kowtowing?

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    But you are OK with people kneeling in church, right?
    I'm not okay with the police kneeling to a black supremacist, fascist group in my capital's streets, no. It makes me sick to see white kids kneeling in front of blacks, as the reverse would.

Interesting that you that 'church' came to your mind... I think BLM is a cult.

And, I don't believe, but I think kneeling to a supposed creator and kneeling to a random thug is different.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Perhaps you are confusing kneeling with bowing or even kowtowing?
    No confusion here... thanks.

This thread is an example of arguing religion in a church... people are already getting verbally abused so I'll stop here and agree to disagree...

It's the United States' very own cultural revolution. Complete with statue toppling, Marxist-Leninist self criticism, kin punishment and getting rid of the four olds

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ebrities-naacp

https://www.theguardian.com/football...t-social-media

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...8209ebfa41d6dc

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...y-connotations

When you make comparisons between a protest movement in a free democratic country with the extreme acts of an event like the cultural revolution in China, you just look like a lonely troll looking for an argument. Maybe you'll find someone else that is bored that will bite.

ThatOneGuy likes this.

That has to be one of the most stupid posts I have ever seen on here. So the kneeling of black American football players (remember that?) was kneeling to whom?
    cookie09, TheBrit and MatthieuTofu like this.

For a second I thought you somehow became articulate, but then I discovered that it's a copy & paste.

DO ALL LIVES MATTER? YES. BUT RIGHT NOW, ONLY BLACK LIVES ARE BEING TARGETED, JAILED, AND KILLED EN MASSE- SO THAT'S WHO WE'RE FOCUSING ON.
    Nice hyperbole. Last year there were twice as many unarmed white people killed by police as blacks.
    I think we can all agree that even one is one too many, but fact is blacks are not killed "en masse". Unless you are talking about by other black people, in which case the figure is 88% of blacks were killed by other blacks in 2018
    Last edited by mrgoodkat; 14-06-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast