Like Tree46Likes

HK Protests & Politics: June 2020 News

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Silent pavement march in Jordan. Small scale event. Original plan was for no chanting but that went out of the window I'm guessing. Everyone stuck to the pavement with blue cops making sure no one descended onto the road until green cops blocked the pavement ahead. I thought free flowing traffic was important. End result: everyone on the road on some side-streets.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME1sYDbINrI

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Even if you are a pro-establishment and totally against her political views, you can't help but admire her poise and tack in carrying herself in public, in communicating her stance clearly and how she deftly shoots down opposing views and challenges with calm and cool reason and logic, unlike the megaphone screaming and yelling of the pro-establishment red guards. That is how she won respect from me.

She reflects a "what-if" scenario. Had Anson Chan became the CE, just think of how HK could be different. Chan represented a qualitative difference in ability and knowledge in governing skills from the worthless puppets like Carrie Lam.
    Her Crime - Warning Foreign Governments that China is not abiding by it's constitution or an international treaty.

Noticed that the average age of arrested was higher than usual... not sure what the cops are getting at. This age group is usually the most supportive of the cops.
    https://twitter.com/BeWaterHKG/statu...06725590839296

AsianXpat0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeywonkey:
    Just saw 3 open topped buses covered in chinese flags and blaring what I assume was the chinese national anthem on Nathan Road in Jordan heading towards mong kok. Not sure this is going to end well...
    Paid Pro-CCP minions?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8