Like Tree18Likes

Hong Kong Compulsory Quarantine - Recommendable things to do

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Hong Kong Compulsory Quarantine - Recommendable things to do

Good day,

Recently moved to HK permanently in order to work for my company within Freight Forwarding.
    As many others, I am undergoing the 14 days of quarantine at a hotel. (9,5 days to go, yay).

Most of time being spend on work, streaming, doing small workouts besides reading up on all the exciting cultural things HK has to offer once I am again a "free" man.
    Getting the areas to know along with searching apartments..

Curious to know if any of you have gone through quarantine, and have some recommendable things to suggest/hacks for killing time, when not even able to leave the hotel room?

Was not able to find a similar thread relating to this, correct me if I'm wrong..

Cheers

When tighter restrictions were on, I started a language course for the country I am going next. You could start a free mandarin course on Duolingo and/or learn some cantonese online if you don't speak it. Not that you need to know much but it's always appreciated. You'll be able to yell ga yau when you see protests You could even learn the new HK anthem (Glory to HK)

Once you are a free man, hopefully single!, try these bars. In Wan Chai. Joe Banana’s and ESCAPE. Escape is pretty amazing. Get there around 11 PM. Many beautiful well dressed women. Some are pros but what the heck. Guy heaven in that place! Both bars are on Jaffe Road. Wan Chai. All work and no play is not good. 😎 👍

AndersViking likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBond:
    . Some are pros but what the heck.

Some???
    AndersViking and Kowloon72 like this.

Thanks yours, Glenn. Hard to be "a lion in a cage" when I am (and seems you too) a outgoing and extrovert guy.
    Will definitely keep this places in mind and, in addition, Wan Chai is also a place I am looking for apartment.

For some hindsight is 20/20 type benefit ... look up "bars and bands cluster"

misshappy26 and BCD like this.

buy a playstation 4 pro and final fantasy 7 remake, death stranding, resident evil 2 remake or god of war, you can order online such as HKTV mall or sony store hk online

if i was in quarantine, i would order online a raspberry pi4, hori ps4 real arcade pro joystick, sd card and create a raspberry pi emulator within arcade quality joystick, pretty much plug in a play and the emulation software roms will take a few hours to download and install.

emx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBond:
    Once you are a free man, hopefully single!, try these bars. In Wan Chai. Joe Banana’s and ESCAPE. Escape is pretty amazing. Get there around 11 PM. Many beautiful well dressed women. Some are pros but what the heck. Guy heaven in that place! Both bars are on Jaffe Road. Wan Chai. All work and no play is not good. ������ ������
    Escape is the old Fenwick's isn't it?

Great thread, starts with a couple of cleanshirts suggesting knitting and phonics drills before Glenn comes barraging in and lowers the tone with a night a of debauchery down the Wanch.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast