Like Tree34Likes

Covid-10: Jul 30 - 145 Local Cases

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chips:
    The whole debate about eat in and dine in for workers is pathetic. If it's dangerous for people to sit near each other in restaurants it's dangerous for them to work together...
    https://www.fangirlquest.com/wp-cont...mmer-child.png

BUT ----- in a restaurant they will have no mask protection and when working together, can have mask protection. Important difference.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    BUT ----- in a restaurant they will have no mask protection and when working together, can have mask protection. Important difference.
    Except by closing restaurants where they’ll eat with one colleague at most now, they’ll all eat together in the office/construction site. The LCSD venue/heat shelter solution was probably the best but then again the government would have struggled to explain to restaurants why people can eat inside- just not in a restaurant.
    Coolboy likes this.

Given that everyone knows that close contact with a non mask wearer is "tres risque" would it not be the mark of a complete moron to scoff their scran next to another colleague and that colleague to let them. I am sure offices , having worked in millions of them, have places where you can chow down alone or at minimum s suitable social distance.

Don't forget, it was NOT the reason for the vast majority of transmissions before and certainly not for this latest outbreak.

If anyone's ever thought about starting "Intermittent Fasting", now is the time.

calmathetic9 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by angeluscomplex:
    There are lots of restaurants with strict time limitations such as buffet restaurants etc. Just because you've never encountered it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Hahahaha.....dont judge a person you dont know...have been living for years in Hong Kong …..so I know what are Korean restaurants buffet or hotel restaurants buffet with 2 or 3 hours limit time.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    Given that everyone knows that close contact with a non mask wearer is "tres risque" would it not be the mark of a complete moron to scoff their scran next to another colleague and that colleague to let them. I am sure offices , having worked in millions of them, have places where you can chow down alone or at minimum s suitable social distance.

Don't forget, it was NOT the reason for the vast majority of transmissions before and certainly not for this latest outbreak.
    Not everyone works in an office
    https://twitter.com/BeWaterHK...52492518912000

Quote Originally Posted by etienne43:
    Hahahaha.....dont judge a person you dont know...have been living for years in Hong Kong …..so I know what are Korean restaurants buffet or hotel restaurants buffet with 2 or 3 hours limit time.
    i like to know which korean buffet gives me 3 hours time limit?

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman:
    i like to know which korean buffet gives me 3 hours time limit?
    Many in causeway bay...you have 2 hours or 3 hours for unlimited food

plenty at 2 hours. let me know which one is 3 hours. i would like to go.