Like Tree34Likes

Covid-10: Jul 30 - 145 Local Cases

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Covid-10: Jul 30 - 145 Local Cases

‎Francis Liang‎ to Dr. Chuang Shuk Kwan 張竹君 Fanpage
    4m ·
    Sources indicate there are going to be approximately 150 confirmed cases that will be announced at 4:30pm. Will post confirmed figures later.

is R zero still below one?

According to a friend who teaches bio statistics, R naught is not a great measurement unless there's a lot more testing of the general population. I don't think we have done enough tests in HK to make it a meaningful number.

Total: 149
    Imported: 4
    Local: 145
    Known Cluster: 84
    Unknown Cluster: 61

145 cases … again 3 digits local covid 19 cases and the government think good to let again the dine in for lunch and breakfast...Lets go for more few weeks of restaurants clusters and 3 digits cases

Having restaurants closed is unfair to those who still have to work but for whatever reason cannot eat at their workplaces such as construction workers, shop workers, etc. How does it help anyone if they sit on the streets to eat? I'm glad I'm not working right now as I usually have to rely on restaurants like Fairwood/Cafe de Coral in order to eat and sustain myself through my working day. Some of my colleagues sometimes only have the lunchtimes to sit down.

BTW. it's LET'S not LETS.

Having restaurants closed is unfair to those who still have to work but for whatever reason cannot eat at their workplaces such as construction workers, shop workers etc. How does it help anyone if they sit on the streets to eat? I'm glad I'm not working right now as I usually have to rely on restaurants like Fairwood/Cafe de Coral in order to eat and sustain myself through my working day. Some of my colleagues sometimes only have the lunchtimes to sit down.&nbsp;<br><br>BTW. it's LET'S not LETS.

Quote Originally Posted by angeluscomplex:
    Having restaurants closed is unfair to those who still have to work but for whatever reason cannot eat at their workplaces such as construction workers, shop workers, etc. How does it help anyone if they sit on the streets to eat? I'm glad I'm not working right now as I usually have to rely on restaurants like Fairwood/Cafe de Coral in order to eat and sustain myself through my working day. Some of my colleagues sometimes only have the lunchtimes to sit down.

BTW. it's LET'S not LETS.
    Sorry for this very big typo mistake.....by the way English is not my first language....so mistake is accepted...the goal is to understand each other....

By the way its not a question to be fair or unfair..... Strong decision must be taken to avoid that the 100 to 150 per day become exponential...so restaurants closed for 2 or 3 weeks will be less painful than to have hundreds of restaurants clusters and months of exponential cases number
    Mr Chips and vyral_143 like this.

Let people eat lunches in the closed schools and LCSD gymnasiums (the construction workers and street cleaners), there are creative solutions to the eating space problem.

Since they plan to open, they should have a time limit- 15 minutes after you get your food, must leave to open the space up to others who need to eat (given 50 percent fewer tables) and let the restaurants have half a chance to make some money to stay afloat.

The whole idea is not have people sitting around together, unmasked. Eat and leave, no hanging around. I eat mainly in Fairwood-type places, I take my mask off when I sit with my tray, eat food quickly, replace mask, leave. No playing with the phone, no reading the paper.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast