Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By ByeByeEngland
  • 2 Post By MABinPengChau
  • 1 Post By Editor
  • 1 Post By jimbo_jones

New Covid Hotel List for Quarantine in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

New Covid Hotel List for Quarantine in Hong Kong

We are heading back to the US at the end of the month in order to attend (and officiate) my daughter's wedding. I'm having a horrible time trying to find out where we can quarantine when we come back. Apparently (as of this week) there is a new list of hotels that can only take quarantine travelers, but I can't find how to now which hotels are doing this. I visited three hotels today that were on the previous list and none of them are still taking reservations for quarantine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We are still waiting for official announcements which are (allegedly) going to happen tomorrow.

as well as the good reporting on here from the daily press conferences join the HK quarantine Facebook Group. Beware among the wealth of valuable information there is the usual trolling and speculation rather than facts but I’m better off with it than without

mdh2014 and Morrison like this.

I can't find the list either! But apparently people with previous reservations are being given the list as the previous hotels are telling them they cannot stay there...

Did you try Facebook Quarantine Group?

I agree it's really frustrating! I don't need it for myself but someone at work may need to use it...

mdh2014 and ByeByeEngland like this.

I'll keep checking, but if someone sees it before I do - I'd be grateful for the link. Thanks so much.

Still waiting for it. We have a reservation at the Sheraton for mid January and they have told me the booking still stands.

I tried a couple - not accepting bookings for mid-jan. Thanks HK Govt!

MABinPengChau likes this.