Like Tree73Likes

BioNTech Vaccination Resumption in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

So many people are still scared, largely because of the stupid policy to vaccinate elderly with several chronic illness (because the vaccine was not tested on elderly with chronic illnesses) and media coverage and the internet rumour mill. I am advocating vaccination to everyone, without chronic illness.

Quote Originally Posted by etienne43:
    Hong Kong is already over 5% for the 1st dose........
    I will be more worried for some others asian countries like the Philippines .....
    What is your problem with the Philippines? Seems like a personal issue.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    What is your problem with the Philippines? Seems like a personal issue.
    No i have no personal issue with the Philippines, love this country, having house there and been married with a Filipina since long time ago.
    Just made a remark on a country i love, with wonderful people but unfortunately managed by corrupted and incompetent politicians from the barangay captain till the presidency which put personal interest before the people they are supposed to represent and protect.
    So yes i am less worried about Hong Kong current situation and level of vaccine compare to what happen right now in Philippines with repetitive lockdowns, public money not use in the right way (or money which disappear.... like for Philshealth)....as usual and this for a long time again unfortunately .....

Just had a chit chat with my phone provider representative..... 100%!HKer since day 1 and guess what ... going for BioN ..

Quote Originally Posted by etienne43:
    No i have no personal issue with the Philippines, love this country, having house there and been married with a Filipina since long time ago.
    Just made a remark on a country i love, with wonderful people but unfortunately managed by corrupted and incompetent politicians from the barangay captain till the presidency which put personal interest before the people they are supposed to represent and protect.
    So yes i am less worried about Hong Kong current situation and level of vaccine compare to what happen right now in Philippines with repetitive lockdowns, public money not use in the right way (or money which disappear.... like for Philshealth)....as usual and this for a long time again unfortunately .....
    It is just in your last couple of posts to me you.have made strange unrelated anti Philippines comments.
    The only comments I have made on the Philippine vaccination progress is how slow it is though it is speeding up. The time for herd immunity is down from 335 years to 6 years! Hong Kong is two years.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    It is just in your last couple of posts to me you.have made strange unrelated anti Philippines comments.
    The only comments I have made on the Philippine vaccination progress is how slow it is though it is speeding up. The time for herd immunity is down from 335 years to 6 years! Hong Kong is two years.
    There is no problem...
    For Hong Kong i think that a lot of HKers who are not pro vaccine at this time will get it at the end... especially if this is the condition to travel to their preferred vacation countries like japan, korea, singapore, thailand and so on....

Thanks @shri

Coronavirus: BioNTech jabs likely to resume by early next week, sources say; fewer than 10 new cases expected

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...th-expert-says
    Sounds encouraging right ?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4