Like Tree711Likes

May 2021: Covid Variant Cases in HK

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baklava:
    Government gives them food in quarantine centers, they could give them food or care packages at home too.
    The suggestion is that all helpers stay at home, so everyone in Hong Kong who has a helper would receive food and care packs?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    The suggestion is that all helpers stay at home, so everyone in Hong Kong who has a helper would receive food and care packs?
    What? No! That would be horrible.
    I was replying to your question about how can people buy groceries if, as Elegiaque wisely suggested, they quarantined the whole Tung Chung tower at home instead of shipping them all to the Q centers.

At least I thought that’s what you were referring too in your previous question.

Edit: rereading your post I am thinking now you were referring to domestic helpers when you wrote “ if they can’t go out who will buy groceries “, I thought you meant Tung Chung tower residents now in quarantine. So we were talking about two completely different things.
    hullexile likes this.

Many people of course have appointments for first or second jabs which they will now miss through quarantine.

Exceptional!

21 days of food supplied during quarantine that would cause riots overseas. I don't see why they can't get maxims or cafe de coral to supply the food.

Should really weigh yourself before and after quarantine to see how much weight one loses during the stay.

21 days no sunlight...that is insane.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    No, it’s just incompetence. And perhaps something financial. Who gets paid out of government quarantine?
    aw451 likes this.

Seriously one needs to start to prepare a survival kit of healthy-food/snacks/excercise-gear etc that one can just grab and go when they come and get you

Original Post Deleted
    But am I right in saying you cannot order these in government quarantine?

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    No, it’s just incompetence. And perhaps something financial. Who gets paid out of government quarantine?
    Doesn't the civil aid service run Penny's Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    Doesn't the civil aid service run Penny's Bay?
    What about the food, transport, etc.? There must be private companies involved.

Original Post Deleted
    yeah because expats are a dangerous bunch of thugs!
    mrgoodkat and aw451 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast