Like Tree198Likes

16th Sept: Vaccination Lucky Draws

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Comforting to hear from other no-winners.
    (When I was about 6 or 7, in Finland, I won 50 Finnish Marks from some Donald Duck cartoon magazine competition. Only to be cruelly introduced to the Finnish tax reality when I got only 18.50 Marks in my hand, because tax had had to be levied of course. FML...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenna:
    Would be interesting to know what are the odds of winning something - anything - in all these lucky draws combined? As in, a win is a win, doesn't matter if it's HK$50 supermarket coupon or a 10 million dollars flat. I entered into every draw and have won absolutely nothing at all.
    I did a back-of the envelope calculation at the start and thought it was probably as good as 1 in 100 or better for the smaller prices. But I won nothing. And entered everything. Has there been any audit to show if the draws actually took place and winners actually got prizes?

Has there been any audit to show if the draws actually took place and winners actually got prizes?
    Fair bit of auditing for the larger draws. I have participated in the monitoring of a couple of these licensed lucky draws and it is quite well regulated. Not saying the random number generators could be NEVER rigged... odds are against that though.
    HK_Katherine and chuckster007 like this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10