Like Tree163Likes

3rd Dose For Everyone - 1/1/22 & After Effects

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

3rd Dose For Everyone - 1/1/22 & After Effects

Updated 24/12/21

HK Govt To Scale Up Vaccination From New Year's Day; All Eligible Pax Can Take 3rd Jab

The Government announced to further expand the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme from New Year's Day (i.e. 1 January 2022).

The opening hours of nine of the ten community vaccination centres in Hong Kong will be extended for convenience of citizens receiving the third vaccine jabs. In addition, all eligible persons (who have taken two Comirnaty shots for more than six months) are allowed to receive the third doses. Persons recovering from previous COVID-19 infection and teenagers aged 12-17 could take their second Comirnaty shots.
    https://www.aastocks.com/share/news/...1740/?lang=Eng
    Last edited by shri; 24-12-2021 at 02:52 PM.

it'll be fine. give it a month, if take up is slow they'll expand the eligible groups. Patience people! We're lucky the case numbers are low in HK so no need for a mad rush unless you are in a priority group.

shri, drumbrake, JAherbert and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    it'll be fine. give it a month, if take up is slow they'll expand the eligible groups. Patience people! We're lucky the case numbers are low in HK so no need for a mad rush unless you are in a priority group.
    What makes you think there will be a mad rush for boosters?

I doubter many people on Geo were errr 'naive' enough to get sinocrap.

Good to see though that the govt is tacitly admitting that sino is a bit crap, even if they don't have the guts to say it directly.

Some countries are mandating 9 months post second jab is the end of the "fully vaccinated" period. So I want access to a booster shot to visit those countries (in about 2 months I guess). I will be annoyed if I cannot get access to it given that I did my bit and got vaccinated early. (with a decent vaccine)

Elegiaque likes this.

I'm going to get banned for cynicism, but I'd hardly call us lucky. Agree, though, that the uptake will be slow and hopefully in a month or so we can get our boosters so that we're "fully vaccinated" when we get the heck out of here...
    Crankshaft and HK_Katherine like this.

It's Sinovac. Who would be dumb enough to get that in the first place. CCP loyalists only.

The case numbers in Hong Kong are not low. Is zero' low"? No, it's zero. There hasn't been a locally transmitted case in months. Or has there been one? The numbers are so staggering I've lost count.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongmusic:
    It's Sinovac. Who would be dumb enough to get that in the first place. CCP loyalists only.
    So that makes just under 1.7 million CCP loyallists in HK:

https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/en/d...totalFirstDose

I know what you mean, but I don't feel very lucky being stuck in 1 god damn city forever and constantly fearing for my job because unlike the rest of the world Chinar refuses to live with a 2% mortality rate virus which THEY CREATED.

I've just had my third jab today but I'm in the UK.

One arm, Vit B12 injection, the other BionTech.

Ow.

Jillypots likes this.

Checked with my parents ( in Germany ) last night. As far as I understand only citizen 70 years plus are eligible getting their boosters

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast