Like Tree42Likes

9/Nov - TST Harbour Pinnacle Lockdown Testing

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The CX cargo pilots I know are tested on arrival at the airport and held at the airport until results come in a few hours later (at least this was the case last week).

shri likes this.

Some people now look at pilots as if they’re lepers

I don’t know how many times I have to tell myself to stop straying into Aaron territory. This thread made me do it again. Three of the CTNs are for outdoor parks, including Ocean Park. I guess you could argue that the infected visited the pandas or the changing rooms but this is a massive overkill, especially given one of the two had a low viral load.

AliT likes this.

Shall we have bets on how many cases they find in the testing?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Shall we have bets on how many cases they find in the testing?
    1.. Because we need a new wave.
    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Also, spotted in a press release.

Immigration Department (ImmD) today (November 10) said the department was notified by the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) yesterday (November 9) that a person who briefly visited the second floor of the Immigration Tower in Wan Chai on October 28 had been tested preliminary positive for COVID-19.
    https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...1111000039.htm

Transport Department (TD) today (November 10) said that in relation to a person who had visited the Hong Kong Licensing Office on the third floor of the United Centre, Admiralty, and had been preliminarily tested positive for COVID-19, the Government exercised the power under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons) Regulation (Cap. 599J) and published in the Gazette a compulsory testing notice, which requires any person who had been present at the premises at any time during the period from 2pm to 6pm on October 19 or from noon to 3pm on November 8 has to undergo an COVID-19 nucleic acid test.
    https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...1110900767.htm

So far no positives..

Government set up temporary specimen collection stations in the "restricted area" yesterday and requested persons subject to compulsory testing to collect combined nasal and throat swab samples at the stations to undergo a COVID-19 virus test before 12am today. As at 12am today, around 300 residents had undergone testing. No confirmed cases were found.

Moreover, the Government also assigned staff to visit around 260 households, among which around 110 households did not answer the door. Those may include some households undergoing quarantine or isolation. Some units are possibly vacant as well. The Government does not have detailed information in this respect and will take measures to follow up.

Tom (Or CoviTom) and Carrie reverse chasing in an alternative universe, enjoy the show for free till next year..

shri likes this.

And the result is zero, but ground work being laid down to make crew quarantine for longer in the very near future.

On Monday, infectious diseases expert Dr Joseph Tsang of the Hong Kong Medical Association told RTHK that the government could consider imposing quarantine rules on aircrew beginning with Cathay Pacific, and expanding it to other airlines later. He made the comment after a man from London was found to be carrying the so-called “Delta plus” AY. 4.2 variant
    https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...abChangeable=0

Still maintain that burner phones are paranoia @shri?