• 2 Post By ByeByeEngland
  • 1 Post By aquaman
  • 2 Post By Rob2020
  • 3 Post By binance345

LeaveHomeSafe App - Mandatory for Restaurants - Dec 9th

Closed Thread

LeaveHomeSafe App - Mandatory for Restaurants - Dec 9th

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...6-20211123.htm

just need to make it mandatory for betting shops (or is it already?) and public transport and the old uns will start flooding those vax centres.
    Mrs. Jones and blandy62 like this.

next they make it mandatory so you can stay in HK

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    just need to make it mandatory for betting shops (or is it already?) and public transport and the old uns will start flooding those vax centres.

Funny thing about this LHS app for oldies. let me give you what happened to my Mother In Law (MIL)

She goes to wet markets daily so has to scan to get in. Recently a Indonesian Helper who tested positive even after her 21 nights QT visitied the wet market my MIL goes to.
    My MIL LHS app recd notification in the inbox to go get mandatory tested as she was there the same day the helper visited.
    The funny thing is that MIL has NO CLUE about anything else about the app apart from she has to use it to enter certain places.

It was only when my sister in law (SIL) was fiddling with her phone and checked her LHS app that she saw there was 2 notifications to get mandatory tested so the SIL quickly booked the test for her and fortunately her tests was negative

Wonder how many other oldies out there that has recd notification but has no clue and didnt do anything. Its $5000 fine for not getting tested

chingleutsch likes this.

Doesn't mention whether or not the same exemptions for the sub12s and over65s will apply as to government premises ... the demographics of McDonalds' customers could be about to undergo a bit of an upheaval!

well no more bars or restaurants but at least I can still get food from a supermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by rs4:
    next they make it mandatory so you can stay in HK

they basically have
    blandy62 likes this.

I find it kind of surprising LHS isn't required for offices...
    (not that I want it to be, but I do find it odd)

shri and blandy62 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    I find it kind of surprising LHS isn't required for offices...
    (not that I want it to be, but I do find it odd)
    I think it's because most companies have records of employee attendance, so it's easy to track them down.
    blandy62, Rob2020 and MatthieuTofu like this.