Like Tree25Likes

BA Suspends HK Flights

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

This is making me so nervous as fCk.

I think I want to launch a f*** you app Vs China , Africa and whoever the f is responsible for this never-once-in-a-milliion-year-anticipated disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:
    This is making me so nervous as fCk.

I think I want to launch a f*** you app Vs China , Africa and whoever the f is responsible for this never-once-in-a-milliion-year-anticipated disaster.
    and a retrospective one to the Spanish 100 years or so ago?
    qhank and hike like this.

Today:

British Airways have on Wednesday extended a suspension on Hong Kong flights for four more days until Saturday.
    https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...tion/4/183760/

I think its in the best interest for most airlines to stop flights to HK. The sudden measures and changes impact not only the customer but the airline. The airlines take large(r) losses given these unexpected changes.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    I think its in the best interest for most airlines to stop flights to HK. The sudden measures and changes impact not only the customer but the airline. The airlines take large(r) losses given these unexpected changes.
    and what about those of us that need to come home?
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    and what about those of us that need to come home?
    Tough nuggets. I am just stating the business decisions. Airlines are taking large losses every time gov changes their regulations.

Luckily they dont have you to rely on for advice

HK_Katherine likes this.

Ideally BA and Virgin would coordinate a bit and make sure at least one daily flight between them. Cathay will end up opportunistically putting on premium priced additional flights to bring the rich kids home otherwise and I really don't want any of this horror show to become “good news” for anything HK related in any way.

Here is how much the HK government cares about stranding residents overseas...

HK_Katherine likes this.