Like Tree25Likes

BA Suspends HK Flights

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ideally BA and Virgin would coordinate a bit and make sure at least one daily flight between them. Cathay will end up opportunistically putting on premium priced additional flights to bring the rich kids home otherwise and I really don't want any of this horror show to become “good news” for anything HK related in any way.

Here is how much the HK government cares about stranding residents overseas...

HK_Katherine likes this.

soon you will have 'guaranteed to take off' flight tickets versus 'normal flight tickets'.. that was the old premium airline versus budget airlines.. but enhanced version.. haha...

HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky:
    Ideally BA and Virgin would coordinate a bit and make sure at least one daily flight between them. Cathay will end up opportunistically putting on premium priced additional flights to bring the rich kids home otherwise and I really don't want any of this horror show to become “good news” for anything HK related in any way.
    isn't Cathay the airline that had to cancel a quarter of their December flights because no pilots were volunteering for the closed-loop operation anymore?

Being widely reported on the quarantine website that BA cancellations are continuing, I think the latest I saw was the 15th of December. Entirely...predictable.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Being widely reported on the quarantine website that BA cancellations are continuing, I think the latest I saw was the 15th of December. Entirely...predictable.
    Something to do with crew must volunteer to do that route but with it being so close to xmas, nobody wants to fly to a place where they can end up getting banged up for 21 days against their will and miss xmas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3