Like Tree126Likes

How many here will take a 3rd booster shot?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12

I think Omicron is the natural vaccine against Delta and other more harmful variants. Catch Omicron, a few mild side effects, then you are well protected. Much better than any human made vaccine, and you dont even need to make a booking, just go about your usual business!

Sage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by orionx999:
    Stop changing the subject. I didn't say anything about whether covid is endemic or not. Why are you going off on some stupid tangent?

The subject was about you calling the existing vaccines effective. Your exact quote was, "@orionx999 's comment about not having an effective vaccine is mostly bullshit."

And the current vaccines in HK, Biontech included, are not effective against Omicron, especially if the efficacy falls off a cliff after 10 weeks for Biontech.
    Scaredy cats will 'scaredy' - I've tried to help you with compartmentalising your risk perception, but you're intent on panic.

Pfizer is effective enough to allow Omni to rip through HK without any major catastrophe, there's just one slight teeny weeny little hitch....... the local patriots let their dumb ideas get in the way of science A.G.A.I.N.

No second chances!

I'll certainly take an extra 10 weeks protection (if it's even needed) as once it gets going in HK it will burn through very fast! Last time I checked both 70 and 45 are > than 0.

Canadian epidemiologists are cautiously optimistic based on preliminary stats on hospitalizations:

https://youtu.be/wtVnkqwfdDA

orionx999 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    I'll certainly take an extra 10 weeks protection (if it's even needed) as once it gets going in HK it will burn through very fast! Last time I checked both 70 and 45 are > than 0.

Canadian epidemiologists are cautiously optimistic based on preliminary stats on hospitalizations:

https://youtu.be/wtVnkqwfdDA
    Yes, I agree. The booster shot is still better than nothing, until Biontech comes out with a vaccine that is tailored towards Omicron (and is actually effective against Omicron).

Quote Originally Posted by orionx999:
    Yes, I agree. The booster shot is still better than nothing, until Biontech comes out with a vaccine that is tailored towards Omicron (and is actually effective against Omicron).
    @orionx999

This is 14.5 mins and was recorded yesterday, it explains (in simple layman terms) exactly how what you believe about vaccine ineffectivity is bollocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDBJBmlvXY

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12