Like Tree34Likes

HK Government threatens Wall Street Journal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ah, yes. The same Zeman who tried so hard to get elected by the EC he didn't even bother submitting an English candidate statement (despite that being the only language he speaks).

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Ah, yes. The same Zeman who tried so hard to get elected by the EC he didn't even bother submitting an English candidate statement (despite that being the only language he speaks).
    I thought he was whinging that he lost because people might jot have understood his English statement.

Lan Kwai Fong group founder Zeman pointed to "voter diversity" for his defeat, suggesting some people didn't understand his campaign speeches because they were in English.

"I think maybe it was voter diversity, my speeches were in English along with Mike Rowse, and it’s possible in some of the districts some people didn’t even understand the English and it’s possible maybe people just decided I wasn’t the right one for the job," Zeman said on RTHK's Backchat programme.
    Anyways he is past his expiration date.. In age and relevance.

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...7-20211220.htm

Turning into some sort of journalist TikTok challenge to get one of these letters...

LOL, Allan forgets that he was running for an EC seat which isn't district based and is meant to comprise the governing elite...!

shri likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3