Like Tree998Likes

Jan 2022 - COVID-19 Omicron wave?

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast

No, the plumber's family.

After they evacuate all the units to penny's bay for 21 days, they still come back to a building that is structurally the same ! Nothing has changed!

Well -as a reminder- for those of you with holes in the floor of your bathrooms and/or U-bend traps. just make sure you regularly pour diluted bleachy water into them.

Don't forget the kitchen.

Now what happens if the ground floor flat is empty ? I live in a building where the ground floor flat has been empty for over 8 months ! No one pouring bleach down. What is the effect of that ????

Thanks Ducky... I look forward to the sight of people turning blue trying to breathe through stacked N95s in their single occupancy cars with the vents closed.

I also wonder how many thousands of kids are gonna be spending all day on zoom at home wearing masks

shri and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Cock.
    ByeByeEngland and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    I debated this this morning with some friends. Remarkably more than half of them were off to get voluntarily tested because they were supposed to. For the avoidance of doubt, I am NOT in that group! (but I did check the notice carefully and actually am not caught by any of the places listed). Since there are many places in GC listed, if it spreads it may be harder to avoid. But for now, cash only in restaurants!
    Notices?

What notices?

Ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Only two masks? Come on, let’s make it three masks just to be safe
    ByeByeEngland likes this.

Just stop breathing to be the safest

Sage, Vaughn.T and Elegiaque like this.

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast