Like Tree677Likes

Birthday Party Goers to Quarantine...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Something is off with the timeline.. We need a real crime podcast to explain this to us over 20 episodes

Rumours of other unmasked establishment/patriotic gatherings. Wouldn’t be surprised, but unable to verify so let’s see.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Well, karma is not fullfilled (YET), they need to be covid positive and thrown into the rat lab at the expo center.
    Naah!! Karma on its way already...

At least four lawmakers who attended a mainland official's 100-guest birthday party, in which a woman tested preliminarily positive for Omicron, have been sent to Penny's Bay quarantine center as close contacts, following Secretary for Home Affairs Caspar Tsui Ying-wai's footsteps.

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...%E2%80%99s-Bay

Too bad the bars are closed. Otherwise id buy everyone here a round of drinks.

Man, I feel fucking high - dont mind my posts. I havent felt so good reading any news article in the past 2 years.
    Same here! I can’t stop smiling. There’s an excitement in the air that I haven’t felt since Trump lost the election. Everyone is texting and congratulating each other... a bit like new year’s eve used to be. Cheers!
    shri, Cheeky Kiwi, tura and 12 others like this.

Too bad the bars are closed. Otherwise id buy everyone here a round of drinks.
    Hire a boat and have a firework display in the harbour
    shri, tura, D.YU and 4 others like this.

They've really got to get the whole family/household crammed into those containers for all 100 of these people. With one of the small flannel towels to share between them just like everyone else.

I don't wish it on the kids and I'm pretty sure within 24 hours of that happening the rules will change...

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    Well, now we know what the government had in mind when they were pushing "Lantau Tomorrow".
    They should rename it "Lantau TODAY!" Hahaha.

Finally they have having a taste of their own medicine. Hope they will not receive special nice supplies and treatments during quarantine so that they can realize their quarantine policy has caused so much pain to many people before them.

Coolboy, blandy62, statman and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Co Co Nut:
    Finally they have having a taste of their own medicine. Hope they will not receive special nice supplies and treatments during quarantine so that they can realize their quarantine policy has caused so much pain to many people before them.
    I believe only family members can bring in stuff and NO ALCOHOL. So no Food Panda, etc. Yeah, see how much your family enjoys bringing you stuff for 3 weeks...

Hopefully this will persuade the government to give up on covid-zero.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast