Like Tree223Likes

Kindergarten & Primary Suspended Until After CNY

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by njstone9:
    One of the issues is of course parents who insist the the school continue to offer all classes because they have paid for them.
    We have not heard anything even vaguely like this from anyone in our schooling group. I believe in part because the amount of overhead required from the parents would be astronomical. This is primary, perhaps it's more a concern with secondary, though if this was the case, parental overhead would be even higher.

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...5-20220112.htm

Quote Originally Posted by ArrynField:
    When do you think they’ll approve Pfizer for 5-11 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I'm curious to see the impact it will have on the kids for missing so much school. I was reading a French teacher saying last year already that the writing level went down a lot.
    What I noticed working in a Kindergarten is pronunciation. Many students that I know have been confirmed with speech delay.

Talking with a mask is muffled. Then they can't see how the sound is produced by looking at the mouth movements.

only the childish amongst us will have spotted the cum

Without cum there will not be any children

ByeByeEngland and rkenia852 like this.

You only need to look at the relative furore over masks in schools in the UK to realise that two years of this shit will be deeply damaging all round.

Keeping schools open and functioning well should be the #2 priority, only trumped by keeping the health service functional for vaccinated (and the 0.1% allergic) patients' covid complications, and other medical emergencies.

This place has it so so so wrong... even if zero covid is the aim, authoritarian government ought to be able to take the long view (and damage the economy first) more easily than a democracy. Clearly they are so far in the pockets of the tycoons that they don't care one bit.

Vaughn.T and Coolboy like this.

"During the period of face-to-face class suspension, schools should remain open to look after students who do not have carers to take care of them at home. Schools will arrange for staff to be on duty to handle school affairs and answer parents' enquiries."

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky:

This place has it so so so wrong... even if zero covid is the aim, authoritarian government ought to be able to take the long view (and damage the economy first) more easily than a democracy. Clearly they are so far in the pockets of the tycoons that they don't care one bit.
    Come to think, has the government ever cared what the average citizen on the street thinks?
    ramelec likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Come to think, has the government ever cared what the average citizen on the street thinks?
    the same reason why they kept the public camping and bbq closed. It does not make them any money. So it's useless to them. Same with the playgrounds

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast