Like Tree225Likes

Kindergarten & Primary Suspended Until After CNY

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Bunch of MF. Sorry I can't control myself.

D.YU, Baklava, Hkemail888 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ramelec:
    Bunch of MF. Sorry I can't control myself.
    Welcome to the club. lol

time to get the spare laptops out for back to ZOOM classes FFS

tura likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Approaching 2 years here, probably better than flip flopping.
    So no mention of recalls to PB for party attendees or mandatory vaxxes then. Frankly Carrie is effectively writing her own I’m not going for a second term statement but not verbally. I wonder how much more of this the average HKer is prepared to take ?

Kid is due to start pre-nursery in Feb.. already paid 1 month advance tuition.. wonder if the school will postpone admission to March or insist on paying fees from Feb. hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    So no mention of recalls to PB for party attendees or mandatory vaxxes then. Frankly Carrie is effectively writing her own I’m not going for a second term statement but not verbally. I wonder how much more of this the average HKer is prepared to take ?
    An often used political strategy .. light a bigger fire to distract from the smaller one. Works fine until you light too many fires.

Keep in mind that a lot of this is probably done to protect the Beijing Olympics and I suspect the decisions are pushed down from HQ ... if thats the case, she's already on term 2.0.

Spotted in a CNN article:

Tianjin, located just 80 miles southeast of Beijing, is testing its entire population of 14 million people after Omicron was detected in at least two local residents Saturday -- the country's first reported community spread of the highly transmittable variant.

The city reported at least 40 positive cases over the weekend, including 24 children, though health authorities have yet to confirm whether they are infected with Omicron.
    qhank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy88:
    Kid is due to start pre-nursery in Feb.. already paid 1 month advance tuition.. wonder if the school will postpone admission to March or insist on paying fees from Feb. hmm....
    You gotta pay - because they still have to pay rent and teachers fees. Doubt they'll give you any flexibility.

Not even a couple of extra days to complete the end of term exams. Who knows how long this will last, the kids take the burden again. Pathetic.

blandy62 and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    An often used political strategy .. light a bigger fire to distract from the smaller one. Works fine until you light too many fires.

Keep in mind that a lot of this is probably done to protect the Beijing Olympics and I suspect the decisions are pushed down from HQ ... if thats the case, she's already on term 2.0.

Spotted in a CNN article:
    No one the F care about the Beijing Olympics and the atheletes won't be getting out HK when they can fly direct.

fuuuuck. Sympathy going out to fellow parents.

Baklava and fruitsalad like this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast