Like Tree30Likes

Kids Vaccination Bookings

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Kids Vaccination Bookings

Did my kid booking this morning. A bit of a nightmare as I did not read up ahead. Turns out they don't tell you where is the kids CVC on the website. You are suppose to know these 3 centers Hong Kong Children’s Hospital in Ngau Tau Kok , Yuen Chau Kok Sports centre in Sha Tin and Gleneagles Hospital by selecting their appropriate region. After booking 1st and 2nd dose which is 28 days apart. I read this
    https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...2012000714.htm
    which states children will be given 12 weeks apart. So apparently the website is a mess and still not configured for children.

Also a friend called up without kids HKID (dependent status) has no option to register on the website

shri and chuckster007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ycchai:
    Did my kid booking this morning. A bit of a nightmare as I did not read up ahead. Turns out they don't tell you where is the kids CVC on the website. You are suppose to know these 3 centers Hong Kong Children’s Hospital in Ngau Tau Kok , Yuen Chau Kok Sports centre in Sha Tin and Gleneagles Hospital by selecting their appropriate region. After booking 1st and 2nd dose which is 28 days apart. I read this
    Dont forgot to download, print out and fill in the consent form
    shri, ycchai and MatthieuTofu like this.

Children who do not have a HKID or HK birth certificate can book at Post Office

ycchai and shri like this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Also FYI

Located in Hong Kong Children's Hospital and the multi-purpose arena on the first floor of Yuen Chau Kok Sports Centre, the CCVCs will be operated by the Hospital Authority and will come into service from February 16.

The CCVC at Gleneagles Hospital will be run by the University of Hong Kong and begin its service from February 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Children who do not have a HKID or HK birth certificate can register at Post Office
    Thank you. Do you have a link for reference?
    On HK post website it says “Please bring along a valid Hong Kong Identity Card” so I am not sure if they can really help.

From July 6, other visitors to Hong Kong who hold valid travel documents, are allowed to stay in Hong Kong as permitted by the law and can complete two doses of vaccination within their limit of stay without extension can bring their travel documents and the landing slips or extension of stay labels (applicable to other visitors with extension of stay) issued by the Immigration Department to any post office (except mobile post offices) during office hours and our staff will assist them in making appointments for completing two doses of vaccination in the 29 Community Vaccination Centres within their limit of stay.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about...x_id_1068.html

chuckster007 and Baklava like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Dont forgot to download, print out and fill in the consent form
    Thanks. I registered it under my son's mobile and didn't bother with the SMS

Anyone know what’s the issue with the second dose timing? When you log on it says 12 weeks between for kids but when you book it automatically forces you to choose a date 3 weeks later.

Trying to ensure both doses are done before summer travel so quite confused.

Just book it first, I suspect the system has yet to be configured for kids. You can always rebook the 2nd slot later just need to keep your booking nunmber handy

shri and merchantms like this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Anyone know what’s the issue with the second dose timing? When you log on it says 12 weeks between for kids but when you book it automatically forces you to choose a date 3 weeks later.

Trying to ensure both doses are done before summer travel so quite confused.
    The govt IT staff are WFH so have not had time to update the system

Just go for 1st dose and ignore the second dose date, by that time hopefully the system will be updated to reflect real 12 weeks for 2nd dose LOL
    merchantms and ramelec like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast