HK Olympic tickets

Closed Thread

HK Olympic tickets

Did anyone receive A level (better, more expensive) seating for the Olympics? We won a ton of tickets, but all B level. And I am talking about the equestrian events here in HK.
    (Just wondering if the month long delay in issuing tickets was so that all the connected people could be taken care of.)

printing ticket

Have not had myOlympic ticketsfor the equestrian events on 19th printed yet by those really unpleasant people at China Travel --any hassles foreseen? I have the receipt.I have been out of town, told the vendor that I would be away when I bought them but the printing dates were late July and they didn't seem to know when I could get them issued.Do i just front up at Charm Cetral again on Monday please ?Have rung and called in a couple of times but not really given any helpful advice.

Last edited by Miss P; 09-08-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Tickets at CTS

This afternoon I got 2 tickets from CTS in Sheung Wan. B seats. The tickets were supposed to have been sold out, I'm guessing they must have been returned by people who thought the opening dressage was boring. For anyone interested, they also had tickets for A seats for 17 and 18 August (as at 3.30pm today).

In my case today, the CTS staff were helpful.

We didn't really have any problems with CTS service, but I guess it depends on which one you are trying to deal with. (Like many other things.)
    In the end we just showed up and showed them our receipts and they handed over the tickets.
    My wife said people were sleeping during the opening dressage event, so your "boredom" thought makes some sense.

I am interested in buying the tickets! Might they still have it tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLangford:
    This afternoon I got 2 tickets from CTS in Sheung Wan. B seats. The tickets were supposed to have been sold out, I'm guessing they must have been returned by people who thought the opening dressage was boring. For anyone interested, they also had tickets for A seats for 17 and 18 August (as at 3.30pm today).

In my case today, the CTS staff were helpful.

Try your luck at China Travel Service first. I also saw a Mainlander trying to sell unwanted tickets outside CTS in Mongkok. Plus if you turn up at University Station, you might find someone selling tickets. (Though I would never pay scalper prices though).