Like Tree238Likes

China vs Japan on islands now

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

1000 Chinese fishing vessels expected to arrive in the disputed islands within hours. I am sure they all co-ordinated this by themselves and no party was involved behind the scenes.

dear giant likes this.

Today is the 81st anniversary of the 1931 Mukden Incident.

dear giant likes this.

Some good photos here.

http://imgur.com/a/Y7oIp

TheBrit, virago and dear giant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    Today is the 81st anniversary of the 1931 Mukden Incident.
    There is police everywhere, closing roads at will for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    There is police everywhere, closing roads at will for no reason.
    Hmm, very strange, where were they over the weekend when countless of people's properties were being vandalised?
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Hmm, very strange, where were they over the weekend when countless of people's properties were being vandalised?
    Watching I think. If the Police stop this they are seen as supporting Japan....yes...seriously....

There was a report in Guangzhou that there were looters in a store and they ended out being Japanese!! I find this hard to believe and I think it's just another deflection by the media to justify bad behaviour by Chinese people.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Watching I think. If the Police stop this they are seen as supporting Japan....yes...seriously....

There was a report in Guangzhou that there were looters in a store and they ended out being Japanese!! I find this hard to believe and I think it's just another deflection by the media to justify bad behaviour by Chinese people.
    And mainlanders wonder why some foreigners have a bad impression of their country .
    virago and dear giant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    And mainlanders wonder why some foreigners have a bad impression of their country .
    Because the evil western empire western evil media brainwashes their inferior brains.
    Watercooler and dear giant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Because the evil western empire western evil media brainwashes their inferior brains.
    Yup, I'm sure those fellas rioting on the Mainland would agree (and will probably fail to see the irony) .
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Yup, I'm sure those fellas rioting on the Mainland right now would agree (and will probably fail to see the irony) .
    But its not their fault, its entirely the fault of Japan, that they went on a mad rampage smashing anything that looked like Hello Kitty.
    dear giant likes this.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast