End of Olympics?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Tin Shui Wai 'hates' China

Actually as the torch goes around expanding its carbon footprint, The original poster is going to have a lot of nationalities to add to the 'hate list'.
    If he is even more diligent he could have a list of cities that hate China, or even districts.

I can see the torch relay contracting at each city with increasing scuffles to the ignominy of having to land the "Spirit of China" at Shek Kong Airfield encircled by 3 battalions of PLA's finest and Donald having a trot around the plane before thankfully seeing it leave his domain without a protest.

Can I start the threadlock pool now?

but WHY must it be so political? kind of defeats the entire spirit of the olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryCo
    Thank you shri for your support. It was posted under Opinions & Humor, but many failed to see the humor. I don;t hate the Brits, and I love the Olympics, but fail to see why it is so political. Every country in the world has something bad about it, so why attack China? Too many people on Expat have very-thin skin.
    You should go out and buy more toilet paper and wipe your mouth, cos your talking out of your arse.

Hows that for humour? Not quite Lenny Bruce its true.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryCo
    Too many people on Expat have very-thin skin.
    What a load of old boot polish !

Perry, your written piece was about as funny as smelling some one else's eye stinging air biscuit, while being trapped in an elevator, after leaving a curry tasting comp!

I'd suggest you refrain from comedy, because you don't have the personality for it.

Let the back peddling begin
    Last edited by IanDunross; 07-04-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDunross
    Let the back peddling begin
    *pssst* want to buy a watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    ...........Sure there where Gweilo involved and maybe some got charged. Tibet is of global concern and brings on strong emotion, but the use of the word HATE and trying to blame BRITS is outrageous.
    If it's a white fella in the UK does he still classify as a gwailo or just a Brit?

PerryCo = Redwriter

The language is the same, as is the humour.

Pekkerhead = Dorkface

I watch these boards, and you forced me to reply to your assewhole remarks.