Olympics Torch Relay - Best Place to Watch?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

[QUOTE=hullexile;211977]I'm in a bad mood and I can't shout at my staff and its more than my life is worth to take it out on my wife - so someone claiming Australian education provided a more liberal education than I received is asking for it "So very HK of me" I am sure.
    OK consider yourself 'heard'
    do we all feel better now ?( smilie missing here; where did he go I wonder?I clicked him on...)

Last edited by Miss P; 02-05-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Miss P - All it takes is one misplaced blow to kill a paraplegic or cantopop star..
    hysterical here..(.falls about!)really !

Mat - Amen!

My son unfortunately was not feeling to well to go to Central, but we've given him a Chinese flag to wave at the telly.
    loved this one too -OK game over...

[quote=Miss P;211988]

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I'm in a bad mood and I can't shout at my staff and its more than my life is worth to take it out on my wife - so someone claiming Australian education provided a more liberal education than I received is asking for it "So very HK of me" I am sure.
    OK consider yourself 'heard'
    do we all feel better now ?( smilie missing here; where did he go I wonder?I clicked him on...)
    Yes, actually I am feeling less pissed off. Tibet may not be freed but you have helped one old man feel better so your day was not completely wasted.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    KK - I think the reserves are large enough that they don't need to bring the PLA out.
    I think it had to do with the degree of patriotness that the sacred flame attendants require in anyone who comes within 20 feet of said sacred flame.

Several Immigration officers are said to be on their way to Urumqi for yesterday's debacle,

After posting that link to live viewing of the relay earlier today, I just tried to sign back on to the site to see the torch cross on the boat to HK side and the server is full.

[quote=hullexile;211992]

Quote Originally Posted by Miss P:

Yes, actually I am feeling less pissed off. Tibet may not be freed but you have helped one old man feel better so your day was not completely wasted.
    This old girl feels better too - enjoyed every minute-hope your day went better and the gods smiled.Shall it be swords or pistols next time? What else do we differ on ?
    What are your thoughts on the following:actually,hell I don't care- hold up a finger and I'll argue about that!)
    Last edited by Miss P; 02-05-2008 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    I think it had to do with the degree of patriotness that the sacred flame attendants require in anyone who comes within 20 feet of said sacred flame.

Several Immigration officers are said to be on their way to Urumqi for yesterday's debacle,
    If you make me laugh any more it will do me real harm

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9