Like Tree46Likes

BBC: evidence of 'organised prostitution' in some China hotels

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

What I cannot understand is why anyone listens to the BBC. It comes across to the average 12 year old with Aspergers as completely a "Pro London" propaganda machine.

Heading to Qingdao now. Wonder if im lucky and get a knock on the door or phone call

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Heading to Qingdao now. Wonder if im lucky and get a knock on the door or phone call

why not skew the odds in your favour and either visit a brothel or ask the concierge to arrange it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by jw1701:
    why not skew the odds in your favour and either visit a brothel or ask the concierge to arrange it for you!
    Greetings from Cold and Smoggy Qingdao.

That is not the point of this exercise I have been travelling in China for more than a decade and I have yet to receive a call in my room or a knock on the door, I think I am missing out on that experience I feel I am being left out and must complain to the Hotel Receptionist, why is no one bothering me
    Last edited by wtbhotia; 28-10-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:

Go to the spa if they have one

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Go to the spa if they have one
    Ah but Jimb thats not what u said before ;-) Before u said they kock on the doors....now u say we have to go to the spa....damn goal posts....always moving ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Ah but Jimb thats not what u said before ;-) Before u said they kock on the doors....now u say we have to go to the spa....damn goal posts....always moving ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks mobile app
    The spas have them too you know.
    If they won't go to you you have to go to them

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    The spas have them too you know.
    If they won't go to you you have to go to them

Isn't there some forum rule against using Geo for pimping?

Since when did the BBC turn into the Daily Mail?

In Beijing / Shanghai (especially Shanghai) its very common to be asked on the street if you want a massage / girls / blowjob / sex / GOOD SEX GOOD SEX and they sometimes follow you around especially in tourist areas.

It's particularly amusing when I'm a few steps behind my Chinese girlfriend texting on my phone when they ask me and she spins around with her piercing eyes of death, which sends them scurrying off in another direction.

But I mean honestly I think it's around $300-350 HKD for a happy ending massage at the places around me. I have met plenty of Korean, Japanese and Chinese who go to KTV touch the girls boobs give them a spank maybe take them to a hotel / go get sexy massages as part of the course of doing business deals. Seems to be more culturally acceptable but its definitely kept in the sort of male circle. I'm sure the wives would have some kind of idea about the culture but choose to ignore it.

Last edited by HKHK154; 06-11-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9