Like Tree9Likes

China calls for a "deamericanized world", giving a media voice to American citizens.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

LMAO. Given the first page of this thread has only one readable post (ie by someone not on my ignore list) I guess I'd best ignore the whole thread......

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Nothing more than hollow propaganda for the domestic consumption in China. The Chinese know full well a "de-americanized" world is not going to happen anytime soon...
    Uh? It has been happening for years!
    ouwen likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Calls for a "deamericanized" world, uses American English.

ouwen likes this.

The world keeps you smiling

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen:
    Its surprising and its true. They might frack the US away completely lets hope Texas is spared for a week at least

My beter half is fast asleep in Houston tonight, there for a conference

Hao Tejas! (Caddo indian words for Hello Friend!) Texas is the anglicized word for Friend)

My wife commutes to do business in Houston. I'm fitting out my sailboat in Galveston, getting ready to go cruising.....

Quote Originally Posted by ouwen:
    Hao Tejas! (Caddo indian words for Hello Friend!) Texas is the anglicized word for Friend)

My wife commutes to do business in Houston. I'm fitting out my sailboat in Galveston, getting ready to go cruising.....
    If you dont mind very much picking my heart up , I think she needs saving from Texas she just arrived and is fast asleep but if you whisper.........

gently and gently ........I cannot wait for her return. Life is nothing nothing at all.....

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen:
    If you dont mind very much picking my heart up , I think she needs saving from Texas she just arrived and is fast asleep but if you whisper.........

gently and gently ........I cannot wait for her return. Life is nothing nothing at all.....

She will be fine, and come back to you with stories of noble and gallant Texas businessmen who made her trip a success. My little 5'2" Chinese wife speaks horrible broken English, but she is highly respected in Houston. She walks into major corp production and warehouse facilities without even checking in at the office. She orders warehouse employees and office staff about and keeps their export containers moving. Everyone loves it and treats her like a dear friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ouwen:
    She will be fine, and come back to you with stories of noble and gallant Texas businessmen who made her trip a success. My little 5'2" Chinese wife speaks horrible broken English, but she is highly respected in Houston. She walks into major corp production and warehouse facilities without even checking in at the office. She orders warehouse employees and office staff about and keeps their export containers moving. Everyone loves it and treats her like a dear friend.
    My dear friend is alone and tomorrow she faces 1.600 men. Im not sleeping tonight. Not untill she phones and tells me the food is shit. LOL

I wont sleep tonight

What is fracking ayway?