Like Tree51Likes

China's 6 Wars in the next 50 Years

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16
    ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Jaysuz there is a load of drivel in here.

Welcome to the party. Stick around for the duel with pistols at 20 paces...............

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    Did you direct this at me or something else? Can you clarify who "you people" are? Enjoy the dinghy!

You are the coward with an empty profile. Ashamed of your Chinese backwoods micro village, I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by ouwen:
    You are the coward with an empty profile. Ashamed of your Chinese backwoods micro village, I assume.
    In this instance, assuming just makes an ass out of you. Not much sign of your self-proclaimed high IQ on show here.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    In this instance, assuming just makes an ass out of you. Not much sign of your self-proclaimed high IQ on show here.

Anyone with a blank profile is hiding something. CIA fifty center perhaps....

ouwen

Someone please take over the care and feeding of this troll. I'm going sailing in my 20 meter long dinghy....

USA40-40 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ouwen:
    Someone please take over the care and feeding of this troll. I'm going sailing in my 20 meter long dinghy....
    Isn't there an IQ limit to people who can sail in Victoria Harbour?

Anyone who thinks someone with the username TheBrit comes from a Chinese village clearly has a high IQ

Jaysuz there is a load of drivel in here.
    ...in other words, just another normal day on geoexpat.

ouwen
    Isn't there an IQ limit to people who can sail in Victoria Harbour?

I'm more likely to get arrested for operating a vessel under the influence of insanity....

Especially if they find out how many hours I spent debating theBrit.........

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16