Like Tree51Likes

China's 6 Wars in the next 50 Years

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

BBC news works with half truths whenever it goes on the offense, as they want their population to believe the other half is telling them truth. Very simple to recognize.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    Amazing, Creative83 dismissing what she considers 'propaganda'. Good job, swinging right into action, you are really earning your take-home now, aren't you?

You taking up comedy now? Because this is kind of like saying "pee in my soup and I'll be more likely to drink it."

If that is what your bosses pay you to say, then I guess that must be true. I'll leave you with a little cookie - India, by the way, hasn't set up an air defence zone over another country's territory.

An air defence zone inside your own country? No country in the world give permission to enter their airspace to an aircraft that is already in their airspace...............

Not very effective to intercept a bomber or cruise missile after it has already dropped nuclear warheads on your citizens. In the US, we built NORAD all over Canada, the Azores, Iceland, Scotland, Midway Island, Guam, etc, and right down the middle of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. The concept is to intercept a threat before it crosses your borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    BBC news works with half truths whenever it goes on the offense, as they want their population to believe the other half is telling them truth. Very simple to recognize.
    Here is a simple question: which national broadcaster is more likely to be telling more of the truth more of the time, UK or China?

ouwen and Koen like this.

Sorry was that an answer to my question. Are you waiting for instructions before you answer?

Quote Originally Posted by ouwen:
    An air defence zone inside your own country? No country in the world give permission to enter their airspace to an aircraft that is already in their airspace...............

Not very effective to intercept a bomber or cruise missile after it has already dropped nuclear warheads on your citizens. In the US, we built NORAD all over Canada, the Azores, Iceland, Scotland, Midway Island, Guam, etc, and right down the middle of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. The concept is to intercept a threat before it crosses your borders.
    US have flown two planes through it without challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Here is a simple question: which national broadcaster is more likely to be telling more of the truth more of the time, UK or China?

The way CCTV does it is similar to RT. It maintain its interest and doesn't criticize its own government. That's just the way states work, but CCTV adds a bit of dumbness to the conversation whereas RT is much more intellectual. I prefer RT and other independent news. Reason being that I know specific subjects dearly and shows on CCTV happens to discuss about it. The conversation is truly incompetent. RT gets right what I know most.

China Daily is 'critical' about US foreign policy, but if you compare that with any US/UK media , it's cat's play vs borderline hostile.
    Problem is, western media's intent is to flare up hostility to find that excuse for more weaponary, more tension, more war.

UK is not really UK news. It's been rigged already by Big Corps. If I'm not incorrect, it's got intimate ties with large Banks.

Again, I have to mention Piers Morgan may be one of the few source I watch and listen to. People may dislike him, but they can't see he's deliberately showing his bad side but purposefully doing good.

If anyone wants to know country takeovers through big corp media, have a look at Venezuela

Ecuador president have also voiced similar problem with its own country. It's complete madness.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Sorry was that an answer to my question. Are you waiting for instructions before you answer?
    I certainly wouldn't mind earning a few bucks saying what I will say anyways, but I think it's hubris to think you matter enough for a paid service.
    Last edited by Creative83; 27-11-2013 at 04:52 AM.
    Watercooler likes this.

What are the intimate ties between the banks and the BBC? INXS always argues it is run by lefties.

The perspective is very much aligned with Jewish owned US media - broadly speaking. Yes, I did not arm myself with specifics - but that's the way I absorb information.

USA40-40 likes this.

The perspective is very much aligned with Jewish owned US media - broadly speaking. Yes, I did not arm myself with specifics - but that's the way I absorb information.
    In what way is it aligned with jewish owned media? You are making accusations without anything to back them up.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast