Like Tree51Likes

China's 6 Wars in the next 50 Years

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    In what way is it aligned with jewish owned media? You are making accusations without anything to back them up.
    No specifics, the way I sense information is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    No specifics, the way I sense information is different.
    You do realise that makes you sound a bit weird? Do you mean you go on intuition?

You do realise that makes you sound a bit weird? Do you mean you go on intuition?
    A collection of what I've seen, think, reason, and feel to get an impression for a second wave of the same, then a 3rd, then a 4th, until the answer is too clear.

Another one of those half truth propaganda. Find me that same info in Xinhua / cntv / ChinaDaily and maybe I'll consider it.

Indians and Chinese are too alike. If you couldn't imagine Indians invading, then so wouldn't Chinese.
    Or perhaps it would be better to find a counter story in the mainstream propaganda outlets. One that shows the communist party have matured into a modern leadership that respects the rule of international law and doesn't harp back to some begone glory days of an extended imperialistic empire beyond its current borders.

Again, I have to mention Piers Morgan may be one of the few source I watch and listen to. People may dislike him, but they can't see he's deliberately showing his bad side but purposefully doing good.
    How come on! That guy is the purest definition of a twat. Bill O'Reilly is another berkshire hunt but at least he can hold an argument properly, no matter how wrong he usually is and he is at least entertaining to watch.

BBC news works with half truths whenever it goes on the offense, as they want their population to believe the other half is telling them truth. Very simple to recognize.
    I remember reading the wumao guide for online arguments and you're following it pretty well.
    TheBrit likes this.

ouwen
    US have flown two planes through it without challenge.
    They had clearance, or they weren't flying toward China.

I tracked tens of thousands of planes flying through NORAD AEW barriers without challenge. They were not flying toward the United States, or they had filed flight plans with clearance.

We had one little old grandmother who ferried small Cessna type planes to the US from Europe. The US Air Force intercepted her often because she was so far off her flight plan that NORAD didn't know who she was, and she was flying toward the US which made her a threat to the United States........

It's all a game of chess played by self centered adolescent bullies. Their favorite toys are 350 million dollar war planes which you and I pay for.

A very well written explanation here :
    http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/co...nds_in/cdnn0us

ouwen likes this.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    A very well written explanation here :
    http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/co...nds_in/cdnn0us
    Thank you HowardCoombs for sharing your insight and wisdom. I assumed we were still talking about China India border relations.... I didn't know about these developments.
    Last edited by ouwen; 28-11-2013 at 05:33 AM.

ouwen

You can call it intuituion, Kung Fu, the Force, inspiration, experience or whatever. The human mind is extremely powerful, and can process learning from all sources into an emotion that is more accurate than base logic.

At the moment of impending certain death, you don't think logically about a solution. Your life will flash before your eyes in rapid succession images. If even the remotest forgotten memory contains a solution to saving your life. Your mind will freeze frame on it in less than a second.

Use that power.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast