Welcome The Olympic Games with Joy!

Closed Thread

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Welcome The Olympic Games with Joy!

This was the sign at the entrance to the BOC HQ, so I went in and asked who was this Joy woman and where to find her,but got no joy.
    Anyway have a look at this

???䰨?|

Besides being the first jockey club website with the coveted cn suffix, this site also give you a daily chance to win tickets AND watch your favourite equine captial ads ad nauseum

I also have two tickets for sale to the highest bidder
    one for EQ3 on 10th Aug at 6.30-9.55am at Shatin
    and one for EQ4 on 11th Aud at 8.00-12.00 noon at Beas River
    Both are $59 tickets
    let the bidding begin

For those of you who live in the boondocks and do not believe that BOC HQ could come up with such a pithy phrase, I have spared no expense in sending an expedition into the wilds of Central to get photographic evidence.

----A little unknown fact might encourage bidders to be more generous- 60,000 of those funky twenty dollar bills will be up for grabs to ticket holders-now isn't that a sneaky way to ensure a house full?

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:

----A little unknown fact might encourage bidders to be more generous- 60,000 of those funky twenty dollar bills will be up for grabs to ticket holders-now isn't that a sneaky way to ensure a house full?
    A house full of elderly HK cardboard collectors no doubt.

Proof positive

Why the whole setup is in the shape of a toadstool is beyond me, but I have seen seasoned fung shui masters recoil in horror and refuse to enter through that entrance