Your allowed to Protest here...but you'l still be arrested..

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    Exactly!!

How boring would this be if everyone just went around saying "I agree, good point, wish I had said it." Or, to take it another step, how boring would everything be?
    Sometimes you learn from opposite opinions and sometimes (horrors!) you even change your own.
    I am 100% for freedome of speech. Blocking someone is strictly reserved for the knuckleheads who think their opinions are more valuable than others and refuse to use reason.

gilleshk and a few other argumentative posters have THOUSANDS of posts and little to show for it. Fact is they just like to argue in every single thread. You can do a quick search and see that yourself. It is my right to mute them. Like Hamton said, it's not censorship. Censorship is if somehow I bribed KIA to ban them from posting here. hmmmmm......

I'm rather fond of the 99% of other posters on this forum, so I see no reason why I should start avoiding this messageboard just because of a few annoying creeps.

For those of you who think I am annoying, feel free to block me. I won't shed a tear and I am not looking for online notoriety like gilleshk. Fair?
    Last edited by chowfun; 27-08-2008 at 12:11 AM.

Mmm THOUSANDS in bold too, I must have found a way to circumvent the system so that my number is at half that...

I'm sure that what he meant to say is that I'm so annoying that it actually feels like millions of postings

Sorry gotta go post in the next new thread, don't want to fall behind on getting every single one of them...

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10