Your allowed to Protest here...but you'l still be arrested..

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    To begin, the Olympic motto is "Citius, Altius, Fortius. It is not only about participation or else everyone would be allowed which clearly isn't the case, you have to qualify and be amongst the best in the world to be there.
    Yeh, fuck those losers! Gold all the way! Fuck-yeh!

The Olympics was originally exclusively for naked men too. I wouldn't really say that embodies the 'Olympic spirit' today though...

Anyway, it's always a certain type who think the Olympics is all about the winning - notably Nazi Germany in 1936 (who won most of the medals too!) and the USA/USSR during the cold war. And now China. No one else really gives a shit and realises winning gold medals isn't the point. Except perhaps the Ozzies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamton:
    Yeh, fuck those losers! Gold all the way! Fuck-yeh!
    Do you know any other colors besides black and white?

Isn't it funny that if you say freedom won't solve problems by itself, people will interpret that I mean that freedom causes those same problems?

Kind of someone that reads that if you say winning is important than it must mean winning at all cost. Yet when I mention positive and double goal coaching, all of a sudden, it's warm an fuzzy...who cares about the winner...

Some people seem to have great difficulties with grey shades. They must be a great fan of the Bush doctrine" If you're not with us, then you must be against us...

Persoanlly, I think it's unimaginative to argue that way...

Gilleshk, you're so full of it I can smell it through my computer. It's funny, I hardly write on this forum but everytime I stick my head on and read what people are writing it's always you having a go at someone for being 'black and white' or for being a know it all. Perhaps you should take a look at your last, say 20 posts and read the dogmatic crap you write.

It's easy to poke holes with someone's, anyone's comments but how bout taking the road less travelled for once, by you anyway, and let someone else get an opinion out. I think we'd all breathe a collective sigh of relief.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK:
    Gilleshk, you're so full of it I can smell it through my computer. It's funny, I hardly write on this forum but everytime I stick my head on and read what people are writing it's always you having a go at someone for being 'black and white' or for being a know it all. Perhaps you should take a look at your last, say 20 posts and read the dogmatic crap you write.
    If you don't like it don't read it... Freedom of speech and all that crap you know!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK:

It's easy to poke holes with someone's, anyone's comments but how bout taking the road less travelled for once, by you anyway, and let someone else get an opinion out. I think we'd all breathe a collective sigh of relief.
    Errhh people need to calm down here!!!!

G, you're completely delusional. Perhaps you should think about getting married so you'll have someone to knock some sense into you.

Ohhh that hurts... facing that mature and well thought out argument, I think I'll go cower in a corner and cry my heart out never to be seen again!!!

Well thought out arguments don't get through to you because you are completely shut off from hearing anyone else's opinions. You're like the guy who loves the sound of his own voice so much no one gets a word in around him. It must feel a little weird to be your age and to know it all already. I'm surprised your not earning the big bucks advising governments, sporting bodies, hell, everyone, how to run things.

Thank you for those very kind words...Much appreciated

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast