Like Tree505Likes

China is a basket case....

Reply
Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast
  1. #341

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,079
    https://twitter.com/philipsla...29450192527361

    Good example of why in some cases accusations of being a wumao may be unfair, but being brainwashed isn’t necessarily far off the mark, and provoke unhappiness when you point it out...

  2. #342

  3. #343

  4. #344

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sin bin
    Posts
    1,899

    And in the red corner, a lone UFWD stoogeling representing a billion+ hurt Chinese feelings...

    https://twitter.com/CTVNews/status/1260212086883393538


    https://twitter.com/think_overnews/s...90033208381440


  5. #345

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,724

    Is there a sponsored "how many people can we piss off at the same time" competition going on?

    https://twitter.com/shashj/status/1265177944743346178

    shri likes this.

  6. #346

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    40,376
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyears:
    Is there a sponsored "how many people can we piss off at the same time" competition going on?

    https://twitter.com/shashj/status/1265177944743346178
    I have been following this issue for the last few days.

    Am a bit puzzled by the timing ... good or bad ... did they really need all of this dick waving during the Two Meetings / Covid-19 / Trade War?

    Historically, border issues / erosion has been going on for decades and there has never been any strong Indian action or any international attention. The Indian conspiracy theory is that a weak and unsupported India is what everyone needed for the last few decades, as China had to prosper at all costs.

    Should be interesting to see if this can be de-escalated...

  7. #347

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    猴山
    Posts
    21,293

  8. #348

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,739

    US declares Hong Kong no longer autonomous from China.

    Meng Wanzhow Canada extradition to continue.

    India China border dispute.

    Not been a good week for the CCP.


  9. #349

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    猴山
    Posts
    21,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    US declares Hong Kong no longer autonomous from China.

    Meng Wanzhow Canada extradition to continue.

    India China border dispute.

    Not been a good week for the CCP.
    I have reported your seditious comment to the Department of Harmony


    It hasn't been a good 2-3 years in reality

  10. #350

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I have reported your seditious comment to the Department of Harmony


    It hasn't been a good 2-3 years in reality
    The totality of my HK experience. The last year has certainly been an interesting one to end it on. But even in all of that I have really enjoyed my time here.

Reply
Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast