Like Tree505Likes

China is a basket case....

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Can someone explain in terms a fool can understand what a Wealth Management Product (WMP) is?
    It is a product where the Banker creates wealth for himself and loss for his client.

Can someone explain in terms a fool can understand what a Wealth Management Product (WMP) is?
    it's just a basket term referring to practically any financial product you can buy
    equities, bonds, any "product" you can buy (listed on an exchange, non-listed) for "managing" your wealth:

Google Search

Write after me: China’s Communist Party members ‘must put hearts’ into transcribing full 15,000-word constitution | South China Morning Post

“lack of party spirit” was to blame for the many problems facing party members today, including loose morals and weak willpower.
    “Only through copying and studying the party constitution wholeheartedly can [members] show their high ideals, strengthen their minds, their backbones, grasp [the correct] stances, opinions, methods, policies, institutions and rules, so they can assert their ideals and faith, their spiritual pursuits and grasp the fundamentals of living in peace as a party member,”

Sad .... disney fakes in the Wanda parks ...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-at-wanda-park

I have been in quite a few Wanda malls recently and they are all loaded with empty store fronts and very few shoppers. The only stores that seemed to be busy were the Starbucks and McDonalds. While my observations are no indication of the health of Mr Wang's company, I would not be looking to invest in his company any time soon.

Apjace likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Chexit

Chexit
    OR shall we say checkmate?

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast