Like Tree36Likes

Is this the beginning of the end of Communist rule in China?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

@East_coast - it doesn't matter what the rest of the survey is about. It is a survey of the general public. Within that they asked a question on do you agree that the government has been transparent, and the majority agreed.
    @civil_servant - this isn't much of a victory. My point is if they asked a question "do you agree that the government mishandled the outbreak" then you would still have the majority agreeing, because people just agree with statements. For all we know they may have asked that, but the results will be suppressed.

The irony is that you're quoting surveys about the CCP, which are inherently opaque, to vouch for the government's transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmark:
    @East_coast - you're wrong again
    @civil_servant -...victory...

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    I see the posts are more frequent. Were you affected by the pay cut going from 50 cents to 20cents? That one isn't going to cut it though...
    Coolboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    I see the posts are more frequent. Were you affected by the pay cut going from 50 cents to 20cents? That one isn't going to cut it though...
    I stayed out of here for the most part until an obsessive-compulsive individual pressed for a link for something posted two months ago. Perhaps it's this individual who's in need for DPP money. Sending kids to school overseas is costly I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmark:
    @East_coast - you're wrong again
    @civil_servant - ...victory...
    That is the most mendacious bit of misquoting and misrepresentation of what I said, purely to try to win an argument over EC. Almost Trumpian.

Simply because of this I declare EC the winner.
    David4Maths, Gatts and eIIe like this.

Perhaps but it doesn't explicitly say what you said it it. I would be interesting to see the question,

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5