Like Tree120Likes

China's leadership seems to have gone slightly nuts

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGeorge:
    Apologies for the negativity, but I do feel that after a while the relentless anti-China agenda on these chats gets me down
    You know where the airport is … or in forum terms … find a forum that better suits your taste. Nobody forces you to be here. It’s a free world (at least, forum wise it still is) and to be honest your relentless idolizing of the decisions made in China makes me feel down.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstorm:
    You know where the airport is … or in forum terms … find a forum that better suits your taste. Nobody forces you to be here. It’s a free world (at least, forum wise it still is) and to be honest your relentless idolizing of the decisions made in China makes me feel down.
    They should start calling this place Geo Ex-Expat, that's what you lot all are at this stage.
    Morrison likes this.

They should start calling this place Geo Ex-Expat, that's what you lot all are at this stage.
    If that is the sum of your complaints, you’re better off dispensing your wisdom at the SCMP comments list, or in fact most appropriately, at the “My Take” guy. Feel better.
    eightfivetwo likes this.

Apologies for the negativity, but I do feel that after a while the relentless anti-China agenda on these chats gets me down
    I mean, you claim to live in HK, a place factually proven to be anti-CCP by a very considerable majority of people. Were you hiding in a hole when millions were in the streets protesting, or when the majority voted against the government in the last free elections, that were won by a landslide? Why would it then be surprising that a HK-based forum reflects these same views?
    Mefisto and Sage like this.

You know where the log-out button is. Most people here are pro-China, but not pro-CCP. Big difference.
    Gatts and HK_Katherine like this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13