Like Tree10Likes

China denies testing nuclear-capable hypersonic missile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Not that I am in favour of any CCP takeover of Taiwan, but I think it might be a good idea to take this article with a small pinch of salt. Sky News Australia is fast becoming the Fox News Down Under. It seems to be hyping this out of proportions or context....for now.
    I think we are going to have a Niemöller moment while we the west and it's (global) conspicuous consumption at whatever cost, firmly bites us on the arse, while we the people have been eyes wide shut. We're more interested in infantile woke argument's and fragmentation of our community.

Well done 'people' let's all clap!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    I think we are going to have a Niemöller moment while we the west and it's (global) conspicuous consumption at whatever cost, firmly bites us on the arse, while we the people have been eyes wide shut. We're more interested in infantile woke argument's and fragmentation of our community.

Well done 'people' let's all clap!
    Divide and [be] conquer[ed].
    Skyhook likes this.

people still read BBC?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I think bdw covered that with "if you want a bit of hype and sensationalism".
    Exactly, if someone quotes the global times, then might as well quote something equally as crazy from the other side

Quote Originally Posted by bigcrown:
    people still read BBC?
    I read it, but with doubts

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-27/milley-likens-china-s-hypersonic-weapon-test-to-sputnik-moment

U.S. Gen. Mark Milley Likens China’s Hypersonic Weapon Test to ‘Sputnik Moment’

China’s Hypersonic Test Showed Unprecedented Capability, FT Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-july-ft-says

Why is it the communist mantra , " Deny the truth, Accuse with a lie.". Probably because they run the George Orwell play book. Repeated in that movie The Shooter. ' The truth is what I say it is." Now coming to an S. A. R. near you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2