Like Tree146Likes

Peng Shuai

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    That Drew guys is always stirring up shit with China. Last week he was at an Australia-China basketball game causing a scene. He pops up randomly in the middle of Sydney Chinatown shouting and big signs "Fuck Xi Xinping", drives trucks around election polling boths with anti China slogans, etc.

https://geoexpat.com/forum/84/thread363958.html
    Just curious who started it?

OK so now this Drew guy that has been stirring up a lot of shit with China has just been arrested in London for threatening to bomb the Chinese embassy. But he says he didn't make the threat and the Chinese are framing him. Someone sent the bomb threat from [email protected], he says its not his email address but the London police still arrested him anyway

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...b39e1a0cf72759

That Drew guys is always stirring up shit with China. Last week he was at an Australia-China basketball game causing a scene. He pops up randomly in the middle of Sydney Chinatown shouting and big signs "Fuck Xi Xinping", drives trucks around election polling boths with anti China slogans, etc.
    Looked this up actually and there were no anti-China slogans at all, only anti-CCP. Please correct your statement.
    Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    Looked this up actually and there were no anti-China slogans at all, only anti-CCP. Please correct your statement.
    Yes when I say China I mean Chinese government. I thought that is obvious, like if I said Washington are dickheads then everyone knows I am talking about US politicians and not people that live in Washington. I dont think is a need to clarify.

Yes when I say China I mean Chinese government. I thought that is obvious, like if I said Washington are dickheads then everyone knows I am talking about US politicians and not people that live in Washington. I dont think is a need to clarify.
    Not at all because for example, anti-Trump is very different to being anti-American. In the same way one can love China, but hate the CCP.

I also find it peculiar in the battle between a young idealist activist and a one-party authoritarian dictatorship you choose the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    I also find it peculiar in the battle between a young idealist activist and a one-party authoritarian dictatorship you choose the latter.
    Wait, sorry, I do NOT choose the latter. Maybe my posting style or choice of language is poor sometimes. But just to be clear, when I say this guy is stirring up shit with China, I mean:
    - Stirring up shit = Good on him. I like shit stirrers!
    - China = Chinese government. Since China only has one government without an opposition, I personally thought it was fairly clear I meant the government and not the people. Like 60 minutes in their "Taking on China" headline below.

Apologies if I was not clear

https://youtu.be/l01Hw6Ed52I
    AsianXpat0, drumbrake and shri like this.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15