Like Tree146Likes

March 2022 - China Covid Cases

Reply
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. #151

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Wang Jia, a bond trader in Pudong, said “the situation is getting out of control” as officials struggled to quarantine the growing number of people testing positive. “There are so many infections that some people in my neighbourhood were told to conduct home quarantine after testing positive for Covid,” she added. Other residents reported last-minute shopping sprees on Sunday night
    https://www.ft.com/content/d5990795-...3-e6be7c741ff7


  2. #152

  3. #153

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamco:
    There are so many infections that some people in my neighbourhood were told to conduct home quarantine after testing positive for Covid,” she added.
    The horror!!!
    Baklava likes this.

  4. #154

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    1,780

    LOL

    So many infections??

    According to reports Shanghai had less than 2000 innit


  5. #155

  6. #156

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    LOL

    So many infections??

    According to reports Shanghai had less than 2000 innit
    https://coronalevel.com/China/Shanghai/
    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  7. #157

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,991

    Strange, Shanghai yesterday(27th)just 10 new cases.

    截至3月27日24时新型冠状病毒肺炎疫情 最新情况

    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  8. #158

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    1,780

    Really enjoying this

    Lockdown and screw with the economy and endanger another presidential term

    No lockdown and COVID runs around and people die and endanger another presidential term

    In the past the Chinese would say even heaven doesn't want the emperor to continue serving as emperor


    Sage likes this.

  9. #159

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    Really enjoying this

    Lockdown and screw with the economy and endanger another presidential term

    No lockdown and COVID runs around and people die and endanger another presidential term

    In the past the Chinese would say even heaven doesn't want the emperor to continue serving as emperor


    Don’t forget a plane falling out of the sky.

  10. #160

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tsuen Wan
    Posts
    836

Reply
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast