March 2022 - China Covid Cases

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

It starts.

Friends locked down in the Shanghai suburbs

Cheeky Kiwi and natino like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    It starts.

Friends locked down in the Shanghai suburbs
    Laughing at all those idiots that fled HK last month, straight towards the enemy up North and now are about to have the restrictions 100x worse!
    Cheeky Kiwi, Sage and Crankshaft like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGeorge:
    For once we agree, the numbers reported are way too low. Local governments are busy underreporting to comply with central government’s mantra of zero covid in fear of loosing their job. I am guessing the real daily numbers are at least ten times higher (at that is a very conservative estimate). But don’t worry, the bubble will burst soon and the great miracle will be no more.
    natino and Sage like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstorm:
    For once we agree, the numbers reported are way too low. Local governments are busy underreporting to comply with central government’s mantra of zero covid in fear of loosing their job. I am guessing the real daily numbers are at least ten times higher (at that is a very conservative estimate). But don’t worry, the bubble will burst soon and the great miracle will be no more.
    I think in a lot of countries the figure was 10 times higher than the official figures - without any attempt to cover up. My guess for China would be at least 100 times higher. So 3,000 would be 300,000 which given the population is still a very small number.

If my mental maths is right then the equivalent for China using HK's 30,000 per day is 5,600,000 cases per day.
    Loz_2 likes this.

Maybe if cases will rise in China too, the death rate may stay low (higher vaccination rate of old ppl).

And then maybe they will transition to living-with-Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielFRA:
    Maybe if cases will rise in China too, the death rate may stay low (higher vaccination rate of old ppl).

And then maybe they will transition to living-with-Covid.
    Or maybe the lying cunts will be outed as being full of shit and covid will simply live with them no matter what they claim.

George is right about 2 things though, it's not looking so good for your everyday man in the street who has such an incompetent heel of a jackboot on their necks - they're the ones who are going to suffer.

It's also not looking so good for the grimy rug the jackboots have been wiping their soles on, that's about to get pulled well and truely from under them.

"Oh dear dear covid, we love thee so; hit hard, hit fast and make them pay" - Anon, March 2022

Only 50% of 80+ year olds are vaccinated

The death rate will be glorious

natino likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    Only 50% of 80+ year olds are vaccinated

The death rate will be glorious
    And that is assuming that numbers weren’t jacked up by some of the local city and provincial thugs to look good and meet their centralized imposed vaccination targets.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I think in a lot of countries the figure was 10 times higher than the official figures - without any attempt to cover up. My guess for China would be at least 100 times higher. So 3,000 would be 300,000 which given the population is still a very small number.

If my mental maths is right then the equivalent for China using HK's 30,000 per day is 5,600,000 cases per day.
    https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...aths-estimates

https://covid19.healthdata.org/china...aths&tab=trend
    search Total

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast