Like Tree58Likes

China Eastern aircraft reported down

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    I'm a bit surprised they only mention the flight data recording, but not the voice recording. I understand there are to be two black boxes, one to take all kinds of flight data, and another dedicated just to record whatever's going on in the cabin. There's no mention of this second one? They also hint in the WSJ the Americans were not working with the full details, so I guess the Chinese authorities might not have provided the voice recordings and the they had to take a guess just based on the airplane data.
    Seem to remember both black boxes were sent to the US for reading, due to the heavy damage sustained.
    timonoj and qhank like this.

The CVR sustained heavier damage than the FDR so perhaps they haven't decoded it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    ....isn't when you'd expect them to be taking toilet breaks. Certainly not together!
    True. They where all male, unlikely to go together to the loo.

No news on the voice recorder, or?

I don’t know what’s worse. The story or the shocking grammatical error in the headline? Our dear old Auntie Beeb is not the leader it once was and this is not an isolated incident. They obviously don’t use a grammar checker before posting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61488976

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11