Like Tree58Likes

China Eastern aircraft reported down

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Did I SAY it was the same cause? Seriously, don't put words in my mouth!

I honestly never have seen big commercial planes nose-diving like that so was curious where else it happened is all...
    I am saying you should not jump to conclusions. There are experts who will do that. Its fine to speculate on causes, but with so little to go on, its hard to rule out one cause over another.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Or it could be a design flaw, weather, maintenance issue, etc. Too many variables at play with too little information to support your claim it must be deliberate.
    Yes, the wings could have fallen off as well...

This is a discussion forum, we are allowed to speculate, that's the whole point of discussion...
    rkenia852 and Loz_2 like this.

I am saying you should not jump to conclusions. There are experts who will do that.
    he's not jumped to any conclusions

but if he did, so what? It's a discussion forum. The more jumping to conclusions the better as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Yes, the wings could have fallen off as well...

This is a discussion forum, we are allowed to speculate, that's the whole point of discussion...
    But you said...how can that even happen without being deliberate? Almost sounded like you are ruling out other possibilities. Apologies if that is not what you meant. It could be deliberate, it may be something else. Right now your guess is as good as mine.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 21-03-2022 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    he's not jumped to any conclusions

but if he did, so what? It's a discussion forum. The more jumping to conclusions the better as far as I am concerned.
    I'm just saying jumping to conclusions without a sound basis to come to that conclusion is not a very ideal form of reasoning. Lets not blow this out of proportions.

But since we are on that topic, I would like to hear what you think led to this crash.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 21-03-2022 at 07:05 PM.

Here is a video of the plunge from another angle:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1505856305495351296

MABinPengChau likes this.

Data from flight24 in table format. It seems to show the pilot somehow managed to wrestle back control of the plane for a short period and the plane was climbing before it was plunging again into a terminal dive:

Name:  foxjcxmxeaembgv_1__c9fd76537c1136b809bba4ed125f8c4dcaf384fd.png
Views: 422
Size:  43.2 KB

Crash site video

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=Mzg...KJ&wx_header=3

a colleague said there was one guy that didn't get on the flight coz he was asymptomatic

shri likes this.

I'm just saying jumping to conclusions without a sound basis to come to that conclusion is not a very ideal form of reasoning. Lets not blow this out of proportions.

But since we are on that topic, I would like to hear what you think led to this crash.
    I know, but forums are not usually places of reason. Which is a good thing.

The cause? Design failure looking most likely.

That plummet, level out and plummet again trajectory is weird. Kinda feels like a cockpit struggle scenario. I guess we at least can say the wings didn’t fall off.

Loz_2 likes this.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast