Like Tree41Likes

May 2022 - China Covid News

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI...Nd&wx_header=3

which means they are not going to open the boundary with hk anytime soon, which means in turn that hk can open its international border.
    BarbaraSiev likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaravonbreit:
    which means they are not going to open the boundary with hk anytime soon, which means in turn that hk can open its international border.
    My sweet summer child.

They’re itching to announce a sixth wave, they’re stating dynamic zero is still the strategy, we have a more pro Beijing CE coming in. Yep, all the signs are there for open the international borders fully by let’s say 2024?
    qhank likes this.

Not sure if trolling or brand new to this part of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    They’re itching to announce a sixth wave, they’re stating dynamic zero is still the strategy, we have a more pro Beijing CE coming in. Yep, all the signs are there for open the international borders fully by let’s say 2024?
    My guess too. Will open when they have vaccinated their seniors with their own degenerate mrna vaccine, and 2024 has been thrown around many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    Not sure if trolling or brand new to this part of the world.
    so I am trolling because I have another point of view? IAnd you consider yourself an educated, openminded human being?

Let's talk in one month time, you will see.

so I am trolling because I have another point of view? IAnd you consider yourself an educated, openminded human being?
    I'm basing it on the absolute stubbornness, proudness, denial and continuous illogical approach on how China and HK have been handling everything over the last year, while the rest of the civilized world has moved on.

Go almost anywhere else and observe how people don't even care to wear masks in crowded airports anymore. Then come land back at HKIA where there are more paranoid robots standing around having to point you in the right direction than actual passengers. You will then realise just how far we are from quarantine-free int'l travel over here.

You honestly think you will be back here in 1 month saying "I told you so"?