Like Tree35Likes

May 2022 - China Covid News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Let's talk in one month time, you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaravonbreit:
    so I am trolling because I have another point of view? IAnd you consider yourself an educated, openminded human being?
    I'm basing it on the absolute stubbornness, proudness, denial and continuous illogical approach on how China and HK have been handling everything over the last year, while the rest of the civilized world has moved on.

Go almost anywhere else and observe how people don't even care to wear masks in crowded airports anymore. Then come land back at HKIA where there are more paranoid robots standing around having to point you in the right direction than actual passengers. You will then realise just how far we are from quarantine-free int'l travel over here.

You honestly think you will be back here in 1 month saying "I told you so"?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaravonbreit:
    Let's talk in one month time, you will see.
    We'll know which was this is going by mid July. Even if Carrie pushes more liberalisation in June there's no guarantee it will stick.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...ng-kong-public

Read the headline in that article about "dynamic-zero" , which is a slap in the face of everyone living here who has had to deal with this BS for the last year, not to mention the last 3 months alone.

So yeah, if HK opens up in 1 month I will gladly eat my hat. No offense, but the thought itself is a joke.

They had the Olympics though…maybe they want an excuse for their teams not to go as they’re probably not training.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    They’re itching to announce a sixth wave
    Yep, some of them can’t wait for it!

I always thought people longing for the new iPhone or Air Jordan were a bit crazy, but this is a whole new level…

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...gtype=homepage

6th wave blah blah blah

Expert blah blah blah

Restrictions blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Crankshaft and hike like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast