Like Tree9Likes

July 2022 - China Covid News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Overload!

As if struck by a revelation, the boy finally got up as he yelled, "I'll kill myself once I get home! What's the point in continuing to live?"
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mTy4XzAXI0KTNG83jmjhuQ

The Chinese Eric Cartman. I knew we were living in a South Park episode with all the ludicrous crap happening!

natino, HSY, Baklava and 1 others like this.

But actually 140 days is needed

Someone is suggesting something:

Bloomberg News14 July 2022 at 12:58 pm HKT

President Xi Jinping hasn’t made a reported public appearance for 13 days since returning from a landmark trip to Hong Kong that was his first outside mainland China since the pandemic’s outset.

The gap in his schedule is the largest on record for this year, according to a government database that details the president’s whereabouts. The reason for his absence is unclear and often low-key public appearances by Xi are made public days after the event, possibly for security reasons. State media has, however, reported on written messages attributed to Xi sent during this period.

14 days mandatory isolation as he ventured into the danger zone aka Hong Kong. He will reappear in a few days.

Has already appeared in Xinjiang. All good with Bro Xi - maskless and showing his happy emotions

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other...aid/ar-AAZDAU4

Macau lockdown extended.

More than 20,000 people are in mandatory quarantine as the government adheres to China's zero-Covid policy…
    More than 90 per cent of Macau's 600,000 residents are fully vaccinated against Covid-19
    From elsewhere. Guess the equivalent would be putting up to a quarter of a million in Hong Kong in camps.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast