Like Tree172Likes

Pelosi and Taiwan

Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13
  1. #121

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,542
    Wrong thread … sorry

  2. #122

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    猴山
    Posts
    22,251

    The CCP clearly has no idea what the separation of powers means and why it is a good thing for governance.

    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...gtype=homepage


  3. #123

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,357

    Blinken confirms defence treaty with the Philippines. If China attacks forces, aircraft or vessels. So fishing boats are now included which increases support but also risk.

    https://apnews.com/article/china-bei...98e67f1007c0fd


  4. #124

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Blinken confirms defence treaty with the Philippines. If China attacks forces, aircraft or vessels. So fishing boats are now included which increases support but also risk.

    https://apnews.com/article/china-bei...98e67f1007c0fd
    The statement mentions “public vessels”. What are public vessels according to the agreement?

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    猴山
    Posts
    22,251
    shri and Elefant&Castle like this.

  6. #126

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,357
    Quote Originally Posted by hike:
    The statement mentions “public vessels”. What are public vessels according to the agreement?
    Not navy or coastguard.
    hike likes this.

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Should just label it “Province of Taiwan”. According to ROC and PRC laws, Taiwan is a province but of two different t”countries”.
    Elefant&Castle likes this.

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    11

    "Gentle" George sure has a ferocious tongue! Vulgarity: The fultile attempt of a mini-mind to express itself forcefully. Can't hardly see your point through the muck of your mouth. Grow up little George.


  9. #129

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    11

    Sorry George. I see it wasn't you but the "brit" who spit the spite. Peace....


  10. #130

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The CCP clearly has no idea what the separation of powers means and why it is a good thing for governance.
    Or perhaps their real audience is domestic?

Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13