Like Tree223Likes

Pelosi and Taiwan

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    No more strategic ambiguity
    Why do Biden's handlers let him loose on 60 Minutes, unscripted? Nothing good can come of it...not as much of a loose canon as Trump but still going to stay stuff that will need to be walked back by his aides...

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Why do Biden's handlers let him loose on 60 Minutes, unscripted? Nothing good can come of it...not as much of a loose canon as Trump but still going to stay stuff that will need to be walked back by his aides...
    This is the fourth time he has said it. He would have been well prepared and briefed for 60 minutes. This is not a gaffe or a mistake. It's a very clear message
    Mcdavid likes this.

LOL. A thread that had ended, basically, it being over a month since Pelosi's ACTUAL VISIT, is revived with a remark about Biden with my comment immediately following said remark. After literally 10's of comments by me supporting the Pelosi visit. Pretty clear.
    With reasoning and organizational skills such as these, no wonder you're a terrible writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdavid:
    With reasoning and organizational skills such as these, no wonder you're a terrible writer.
    Keep up with the thread! You clearly had not been following it, just jump in at page 19 and shoot your mouth off...

Once again (hmm, four times now) aides (this time the National Security Advisor) walk back Biden's remarks...

https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-o...182016326.html

Keep up with the thread! You clearly had not been following it, just jump in at page 19 and shoot your mouth off...
    You clearly don't understand the definition of the word "clearly".

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdavid:
    You clearly don't understand the definition of the word "clearly".
    Just read of few of your history of posts, and you are nearly as much of an asshole as TheBrit so, another poster I will never respond to in the future...

Just read of few of your history of posts, and you are nearly as much of an asshole as TheBrit so, another poster I will never respond to in the future...
    And there we go... resorting to ad hominem attacks. Typical.

I’m very sad I won’t be able to benefit from your insights and wisdom going forwards.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20